Blogging 201 is coming to an end and the last few assignments haven’t lined up with whats on my mind.
- Make my blog a hub to my online presence elsewhere I have links to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Instagram on the side. If you want to check them out, go for it. If not, so be it!
- Blogging Buddy – Like I’ve said before, this blog allows me to express whatever is on my mind, on my time, how I want. I don’t need anyone’s approval or input (that is, unless you want to). Comment away.
So, you may be wondering why or what “Broke” means in this post. There’s several reasons…..
- My fiance and I just bought our first house, on Monday.
- I have student loans piling up faster than I can shove food in my mouth (which is pretty fast).
- I get paid hourly in a pretty boring job.
- I love shopping.
I had a minor freak out on Sunday afternoon, mainly because we were headed to settlement on our new house and I’m going to struggle to pay my half of the mortgage with my current pay rate at work. On the plus side, I have plenty of people willing to help until I can get my feet back under me. Yay to home owning!
Student loans suck. I wouldn’t trade 4 years at Penn State for anything in the world and it was definitely worth the loan, but it sucks when you’re paying off school loans and not using your degree. #whatdidyougofor
Currently employed as a receptionist at my family owned bus company. As many people have said, I’m just putting in my time, hoping to climb the ladder of success.
I’m always shopping and by that I mean online “browsing” and putting things in my cart and never checking out. I would to buy sneakers, workout gear, new gym equipment (Crossfit related) and everything in between. But, that new mortgage is killing me!
My eyes are ALWAYS bigger than my stomach. My favorite thing to do is eat. I love food. Like, A LOT. Love to buy it, cook it, eat it. I spend 99% of my day thinking about what I’m going to cook for dinner when I get home. Warning: Don’t get in between me and food. Lets just say I spend most of my money on food.