This post is completely unrelated to the task at hand for Blogging 101 today, but I think lots of people will be able to relate (or at least the iPhone users).
While texting a friend this afternoon, I noticed that we use a TON of emojis in our texting conversations! There were very few messages sent and received that did not have at least one, if not several emojis attached. Sometimes we can simply communicate only using emojis. So, I decided to screen shot my recently used emojis to give everyone a little snap shot into my life….
- Blushing Face- I do that more often than I would like to admit
- Blowing Kisses- sent only to my fiance
- Crying Face- wahhh this sucks
- GIrl- hey girl hey, like yaaassss
- OK- ok
- Thumbs up- used sarcastically
- House- we just bought a house
- Cheesing It- “Ok, I’ll do what you asked, but I don’t like it.”
- Dog- I have 2 of them
- Tongue out- This sucks! often used after workouts
- No emotion face- blahhhhh
- Couple- refer to house emoji
- Poop- I literally refer to poop in just about everything I talk about
- Bicep- working out
- Angry Face- Hatechu, this sucks
- Pain pallet- Painting our new house
- Sleepy Face- I’m exhausted from working on our new house
- Money bag- Used to describe how I have no money
- Checkard Flag- Its race weekend (Headed to NH & CT)
- Beer- drinking lots of it while working on the new house
- Flower- My roommate from college sent me beautiful flowers
- Bee- got stung by a bee and my hand blew up like a balloon
- OMG face- all my OMG moments
- Food- I could eat cookies and pizza- ALL DAY!
So, there you have it. The last 2 weeks of my life in emoji form. Super random, but super me.
What does everyone else’s look like??